Vintner's Club Gifted Memberships
$75 Purchase Now
$150 Purchase Now
Activate Your Gifted Membership
Please call the winery at 908-284-9463 or visit any location
- Enjoy one bottle wine selection each month hand selected by Vintner, Scott Gares.
- Receive exclusive access to unreleased wines, library wines, and Vintner's Blends
- Attend wine pick-up event, and other member-only events
- Enjoy a complimentary wine tasting once a month at the winery or our Winery & Quaker Bridge Tasting Room & Kitchen.
- Receive a complimentary tasting for four and a cake on your birthday. (Reservations required. Must redeem during the month of your birthday as submited on your activation form)
- Enjoy discounted admission for two to ticketed winery events. Visit Events Calendar for upcoming events
- Receive 5% off Chef José's Food Menu at Quaker Bridge Tasting Room
Receive 10% off bottles and 15% off cases (12 bottles) for all your wine purchases.
When does my membership begin and expire?
Your membership begins when you activate your membership. It expires 3 or 6 months (depending on membership type) from that date.
When can I get my complimentary wine tasting?
Seven days a week at the winery or our Quaker Bridge Mall Wine Bar. Tastings may not be available at the winery during ticketed events. Check winery Events Calendar
When & how do I schedule my 4 person birthday tasting?
You can schedule your tasting at the winery on any day of the month in which your birthday occurs (1 per membership). Make your reservation for your Birthday tasting online.
How do I get my discounts online?
Once you have activated your membership, sign into the website with your member email to receive your discounts online. If it is your first time signing in, use the "Reset Password" option to create your personal password.
How can I extend my membership?
You can extend your membership by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon extending your membership a credit card must be provided to keep on file and charge for upcoming wine releases.