Turkey with Linguine in What Exit White Wine Garlic Sauce
- 10 ozs Linguine
- 2 cups Turkey, diced
- 3 tbsps Butter
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 5 Cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ozs Broccoli or your choice of vegetable
- 1/2 cup Old York Cellars What Exit White Wine or BeauJersey White Wine
- 2 tbsps Mascarpone cheese or heavy cream
- 3 tbsps Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper for taste
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil for the pasta.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and sauté until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté 1 minute longer, then add the vegetable of your choice and cook until they have given off most of their liquid, 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, add the What Eixt White Wine, simmer for 2 minutes, then add the turkey and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in the mascarpone cheese until smooth, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the linguine according to package directions, drain and add to the turkey and vegetable mixture.
Toss to combine. Check the seasoning and adjust as needed. Add the parsley, toss again and serve immediately.
Cheers & Enjoy with a Glass of What Exit White Wine!