Strawberry & Lime Wine Punch
- 1 bottle Old York Cellars Sweet White
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- plus 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced into wheels
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of limeade in a blender and puree. Run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds.
Pour puree into a pitcher. Add remaining limeade and Old York Cellars Sweet White into the pitcher. Garnish with strawberry and lime slices. Chill in fridge.
When ready to serve, pour punch into serving glasses, and then top each glass with lemon-lime soda.