Southpaw Red Dark Chocolate Wine Poppers Recipe
- 1/4 cup Old York Cellar Honey
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (6 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups Finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies (about 55 cookies)
- 2 cups Ground nuts of your choice (optional)
- 1/3 cup Old York Cellars Southpaw Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Coarse decorating sugar crystals (optional)
Heat honey and chocolate chips in 3 quart saucepan over low heat.
Stir constantly, until chocolate is melted then remove from heat.
Stir in crushed vanilla cookies, ground nuts (optional) and Old York Cellars Southpaw Red Wine.
Shape Poppers into 1-inch balls.
Roll Poppers in sugar crystals (optional).
Store Southpaw Red Chocolate Poppers in a tightly covered container.
Let stand for a few days to blend flavors. Flavor improves with age up to 4 weeks.