Southpaw Red Cranberry Sangria
- 3 cups Old York Cellars Southpaw Red
- 1 Orange (sliced or cut into wedges)
- 1 Lemon (sliced or cut into wedges)
- 48 Ounces of cranberry juice
- A FEW OPTIONAL VARIATIONS:
- Add cinnamon sticks to the sangria
- Add sliced apple
- Add fresh cranberries
Thread the fruit pieces onto skewers or leave loose.
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or container.
Refrigerate for about 3 hours to chill and allow the flavors to develop.
Serve the Southpaw Red Cranberry Sangria in wine glasses with ice (optional).
Cheers & Enjoy!