Merlot Meatballs Recipe
Makes approximately 50 Merlot Meatballs. Super Easy!
- 1 Twenty-six Ounce Bag of Italian or Swedish Meatballs
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Old York Cellars Merlot wine
- 3 Cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Old York Cellars Honey
- 10 tbsps Unsalted butted cut into cubes
- 1 tsp Corn starch
- 1 tsp Water
- Turn on the slow cooker to low heat and add the meatballs so they can begin thawing.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, Old York Cellars Merlot wine, garlic, soy sauce, and Old York Cellars Honey to a saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Then add the cubes of butter to the mixture, stirring constantly to thicken as the butter melts.
- In a small prep dish, stir together the corn starch and water until starch dissolves, then stir into sauce.
- Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, then pour sauce over the meatballs in the slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meatballs reach an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees F.