Malbec Fondue with Cheese
- 2 cups Old York Cellars Malbec wine
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 tsps Dry fruit pectin
- 2 Bars of your favorite Cabot Cheeses cubed
- Combine Old York Cellars Malbec wine and sugar in 10-inch skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 20-25 minutes or until mixture is reduced to about 1 cup.
- Stir in pectin; continue cooking, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Cool completely.
- Serve as a dip with your favorite Cabot Cheese cubes.
Cheers & Enjoy with a Glass of your Favorite Old York Cellars Wine!