Cranberry Cherry Syrah Sauce
- 3 cups Old York Cellars Syrah Wine
- 1 cup Dried Cherries, roughly chopped or dried Cranberries
- 12 ozs Cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup, or brown sugar
- 2 tsps Ground Rosemary, or 1 tablespoon crushed fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp Allspice
Simmer the Old York Cellars Syrah Wine, and dried cherries over medium heat for five minutes.
Add the cranberries, maple syrup, rosemary and allspice. Simmer for 15 more minutes. Add more maple syrup based on your own taste.
Stir in the remaining Old York Cellars Syrah Wine, simmer for 5 more minutes.
The sauce can be served at any temperature. Store in a refrigerator for up to a week or in a freezer for up to 2 months.
Cheers & Enjoy with your Holiday Dinner