Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Popsicle
- 1 cup Old York Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
- 16 ozs strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (1/2 cup sugar plus 1/2 cup water heated over medium heat until sugar dissolves)
- 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 6 ozs dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil, melted
Add all of the ingredients except the dark chocolate and coconut oil to a blender or food processor and puree until they are smooth. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert a popsicle stick. Freeze for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the dark chocolate in 20 second intervals stirring each time until the chocolate is just melted, be careful not to burn it. Stir the melted coconut oil into the melted chocolate.
Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Remove the popsicles from the mold and dunk them in the melted chocolate. Lay them on the parchment lined baking sheet. Work quickly to avoid having them melt, then immediately place them back in the freezer to harden.
Store the finished popsicles in a single layer in a freezer bag or airtight container in the freezer.
Cheers & Enjoy!