Cheesy Chardonnay Scrambled Eggs
- 3 tbsps Butter
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Old York Cellars Chardonnay
- 1/3 cup Shredded mild Cabot Cheddar Cheese (cheese is optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet on medium heat, melt your butter while you prep your eggs.
- Whisk together the eight eggs in a mixing bowl.
- After the eggs are well blended, whisk in the Old York Cellars Chardonnay wine.
- When the butter begins to bubble in the skillet, add the egg mixture to the skillet.
- Make sure the eggs evenly cover the bottom of skillet.
- Add the shredded mild Cabot Cheddar Cheese (cheese is optional)
- Then lift up the edges of the egg that has cooked and allow the uncooked eggs to flow to the bottom of the skillet to fully cook all of the egg mixture.
- Remove the skillet from the heat when the eggs are fully cooked.
- The eggs will be soft and firm but should not hard when finished cooking.
Cheers & Enjoy!