- 1 cup Old York Cellars Chardonnay
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 8 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with the olive oil, Old York Cellars Chardonnay, rosemary, salt and pepper to coat.
Spread the vegetables in a large baking dish in a single layer.
Roast the vegetables for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until they are tender and lightly browned.