Chardonnay Cheese Dip Recipe
Makes about two cups
- 1 lb Cabot Cheddar or Swiss Cheese (or 1/2 lb of each)
- 1/2 cup Old York Cellars Chardonnay
- 3 tbsps Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsps Fresh basil or parsley
- 3/4 tsp Horseradish
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Salt and Pepper for taste
- Grate or chop cheese into small cubes.
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add half of the Old York Cellars Chardonnay wine in with the rest of the ingredients and the other half after the first round of blending.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- Cheese will harden up in the refridgerator and soften as is comes back down to room temperature.
- Serve with fresh sliced bread or crackers.
Cheers & Enjoy with your Favorite Glass of Old York Cellars Wine!