Blush Wine Vanilla Cupcakes with Maple Frosting and Bacon Sprinkles
- 1 Box of Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 1/8 cups What Exit Blush Wine
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/4 cup Melted butter
- FOR THE BACON SPRINKLES
- 8 Slices of Bacon
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- FOR THE MAPLE FROSTING
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 cups Confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup What Exit Blush Wine
- 2 tbsps Pure Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line cupcake pan with liners.
- Combine the cake mix, What Exit Blush Wine, eggs & melted butter in large bowl.
- Mix & bake according to the box instructions.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and set aside to cool.
- Raise oven temperature to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bacon in single layer.
- Spread brown sugar evenly onto bacon slices.
- Bake the bacon for 15-20 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine the butter, Confectioners sugar, What Exit Blush Wine, vanilla extract & maple syrup.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes.
- Crumble the cooled bacon & sprinkle on top.
Cheers & Enjoy with a Glass of Old York Cellars' What Exit Blush Wine!