BeauJersey Red Wine Steak for Two Recipe
- 2 tsps Butter
- 2 Beef Loin Steaks or 2 Rib Eye Steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup Old York Cellars BeauJersey Red Wine
- 2 tbsps Mild or Spicy Salsa
- Set a heavy-bottomed frying pan over medium heat.
- When pan is hot, add the butter and tilt pan to coat.
- When the butter begins to bubble, add steaks and fry until well browned. About 3 minutes per side for rare or 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium to medium-well steaks.
- Remove steaks from to pan to heated plates.
- Pour the Old York Cellars BeauJersey Red Wine into pan juices and increase the heat to medium-high.
- Scrape all brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir in salsa and boil gently, stirring often, until mixture is thick enough to coat steaks, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour over steaks and serve.
Cheers & Enjoy with a Glass of Old York Cellars BeauJersey Red Wine!