Apple Wine Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 lb Chicken tenders
- 2 tbsps Olive Oil, light (2 to 4 tbsp)
- 2 cups Old York Cellars Apple Wine
- 1 tsp Tried Thyme and Rosemary, or other herbs
- 2 Red Rome or Golden Delicious apples, cored and sliced
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs, with salt and pepper
Bread Chicken Tenders with panko bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Add Olive Oil to skillet. Cook Chicken in skillet on stove top on medium heat, about 3 minutes per side.
Reduce skillet heat to low heat. Add apple wine, thyme, and rosemary to skillet. Cover with lid. Simmer about 5-6 minutes.
Remove Chicken from skillet and serve. Serve with a Fall Salad, Rice or Vegetable of your choice. Enjoy with a glass of Old York Cellars Apple Wine.