Boys & Girls Clubs of Mercer County Wine Tasting Experience
|Date:||Fri, Oct 16, 2020|
|Time||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|Venue:||Old York Cellars Winery|
|Contact:||Stacy Alexander, Donor Engagement Manager, Boys & Girls Clubs of Mercer County|
|Phone:||609-392-3191 x 123|
Wine Tasting Experience
Friday, October 16, 2020
Featuring Old York Cellars Wines & Sommelier, Laurin Dorman
Address: Old York Cellars Winery, 80 Old York Road, Ringoes, New Jersey 08551
VIP In Person Experience 6 PM - 8 PM (Doors Open at 5:30, Seating Begins at 5:50 PM)
Virtual Experience (via Zoom) 7 PM - 8 PM
Sponsorship with Combination Tasting Experiences 6 PM - 8 PM
VIP In Person Experience Includes:
- Sommelier, Laurin Dorman will guide guests through a selection of six award-winning wines expertly paired with Chef José's delicious Tapas menu collection of artisan meats, cheeses and a wine infused dessert. Six of the wines will be paired with the Tapas menu and three wines will be paired with dessert.
- Old York Cellars Souvenir Etched Wine Glass for each guest to take home.
- A bottle of one of the featured wines of the evening for each guest to take home.
- The In Person Experience is limited to 20 guests due to CDC regulations. Event will take place inside the spacious Vista Room featuring a stone fireplace, and a wall of windows leading to a massive deck overlooking the majestic vineyard. Seating will be done in groups of 2 - 4 to facilitate social distancing to safely following social distancing guidelines. Guests will only be seated with their own party.
- Casual Attire
$65 of the VIP Ticket price is a donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs Youth Scholarship Fund.
VIP In Person Experience
at the Winery
$100 per person
6 PM - 8 PM
IN PERSON IS SOLD OUT
ARE STILL AVAILABLE
Age 21 and Over to
Attend In Person
$100 Per Tasting Kit
(Enough for 2 to 4 People)
7 PM to 8 PM
Virtual Experience Includes:
- 1 - Hour Guided Wine Tasting with Certified Sommelier & Wine Educator Laurin Dorman via Zoom from 7 PM to 8 PM. Virtual Guests can log on at 6:50 PM, the Virtual Experience will begin live at 7 PM. Virtual Guests join in the fun of the Winery Experience from the comfort of home.
- Sommelier will guide guests through a selection of three award-winning wines expertly paired with hand-crafted chocolates from a local chocolatier
- Bottles are 750ml each, (1) What Exit Red Blend, (1) What Exit White Blend, and (1) What Exit Blush Wines.
- Tasting Kits can be picked up or shipped. Wine must be ordered by October 5, 2020 for shipping. Wine Tasting Kits can be picked up at the winery at 80 Old York Road, Ringoes, NJ or the Old York Cellars Tasting Room and Kitchen at Quaker Bridge Mall, Route 1, Lawrenceville, NJ up until October 14, 2020
Virtual Experience Price does not include shipping.
Shipping is just $10 for three bottles or more. Wine can only be shipped to these states: NY, NJ, PA, DC, FL, CA, WA, OR & MN
$42 of Virtual Ticket price is a donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs Youth Scholarship Fund
Sponsorship with Combination Tasting Experiences
Event and Sponsorship Questions, Please Email: Stacy Alexander, Donor Engagement Manager at email@example.com