- Groups of 6 or more who wish to do a wine tasting are required to book a Group Tasting. This will ensure that we have the space and staff to serve them. If groups arrive without booking a Group Tasting they may face long wait times or be split up.
- Family gatherings and celebrations with larger groups are welcome, however to ensure a positive experience for all of our guests, we ask that you contact us in advance to let us know your plan. Such groups will be limited to our group seating areas (See below).
- Outdoor seating areas are provided in multiple locations with optimal vineyard views. Indoor seating in our Vista Room is subject to availability. Please contact the winery to confirm indoor seating hours.
- Our Patio & Tasting Terrace are reserved for smaller groups of up to 5 people. Guests are not allowed to move tables or chairs in these areas.
- Group seating for larger gatherings is limited to two designated seating areas. Groups who setup on our Patio or Tasting Terrace will be relocated to one of these assigned areas.
Food & Drink
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome.
- Outside alcohol (anything other than our wine) is absolutely prohibited. All coolers and bags are subject to search and any outside alcohol will be confiscated.
- Registered Service Animals are welcome in all locations at the winery. Owners are required to provide valid paperwork.
- Pets are allowed only in designated outdoor areas. Pets must be on a leash and accompanied by their owners at all times. The owner is responsible for cleaning any mess made by their pet.