Live Virtual Wine Tasting Fundraiser
In the age of social distancing, it is still possible to taste and share bottles of Old York Cellars wines and raise money for a great cause. Given the current environment of social distancing, that is expected to last for months to come, we know it has become impossible for most groups to meet in person for fundraising events.
So, we want to bring the event to you! We have developed programs for civic and non-for-profit groups that want to socialize remotely while virtually attending a fun and interactive event.
Our Live, Virtual Wine Tasting Fundraiser is the perfect event to gather eveyone together & have fun at the same time. The winery supplies the wines and an experienced Wine Tasting Guide or Certified Wine Educator & Sommelier to take you and your group through a Live Virtual Wine Tasting of the 3 wines and chocolates, with Q and A from the virtual attendees of your group.
What Exit Wines & Chocolate Tasting Experience
Each Package Includes:
- Full Bottles of our popular What Exit Red,
What Exit White & What Exit Blush Wines
- Two pouches of Laurie's Chocolates
- Materials for Wine Tasting Notes
- 1 hour custom, interactive Wine Tasting via Zoom with our Sommelier or member of our Winemaking Team.
Additonal Enhancements Available:
Extra Chocolates or Truffles from Laurie’s Chocolates.
Virtual Comedy with acclaimed Comedian, Helene Angley.
Fundraising Group will receive a donation
from each of their tasting packages sold, plus...
- 10% of any additional bottles sold before or after with attendees using your groups’ coupon code (up to 2 weeks after event)
- Groups can also arrange with OYC to adjust the price of the package and get the difference in cost.
- Plus additional for every extra bottle sold with their organization’s custom label, if combining a Virtual Tasting Experience with Custom Wine Label Fundraising.
Package Price does not include shipping. We can only ship to California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
Your Virtual Attendees/Purchasers can also pick-up their wine order curbside at Old York Cellars Winery in Ringoes NJ, Old York Cellars Tasting Room and Kitchen at the Quaker Bridge Mall in Lawrenceville or at our Bridgewater Commons Mall Wine Shop.
Old York Cellars also offers not-for-profit organizations the ability to raise additional funds through our Custom Wine Label Fundraising program, which can be combined with your Live Virtual Wine Tasting Experience.