For an evening of entertainment, it’s hard to beat a stand-up comedy show. Our outside tented, fresh air, socially distanced, 90 Minute Comedy Shows are Hosted by Award Winning Comedian, Helene Angley. The shows bring a lineup of three top-notch talented Comedians. Clean comedy mix of fresh talent and established comics, many of whom have appeared in TV shows, movies, late night entertainment, and their own stand-up specials. Relax and laugh with family and friends and experience for yourself why wine and comedy is the perfect combination that leaves guests rolling out of their seats. Please note that all Wine & Comedy reservations are in our tented seating area, guests should dress accordingly for weather.
PRIVATE COMEDY EVENTS ARE AVAILABLE
THURSDAYS & SATURDAYS
Approximately 90 Minutes of Comedy
Event Area Opens at 7 PM, Comedy Begins at 8 PM
Event Takes Place Under our Terrace Tent
COMEDY EVENT EXPERIENCE CHOICES:
Charitable organizations receive a
10% Donation of wine sold during their event.
Select The Perfect Experience for Your Event
Pricing: Each Ticket Includes an OYC Favorites Wine Tasting Flight of Six Wines.
All Wine Tasting Flights and Food are Served at Each Table
(A) 25 - 49 Guests - $50 pp ($60 pp with Cheese, Charcuterie and Chocolate sampler) or ($70 pp with Tapas Sampler)
(B) 50 - 74 Guests - $30 pp ($40 pp with Cheese, Charcuterie and Chocolate sampler) or ($50 pp with Tapas Sampler)
(C) 75 - 100 Guests - $25 pp ($35 pp with Cheese, Charcuterie and Chocolate sampler) or ($45 pp with Tapas Sampler)
ADDITIONAL EVENT OPTIONS:
- Include a custom wine label fundraiser with your event
- Your Organization may Zoom or stream your event to your virtual guests
- Wine will also be available to purchase by the glass and bottle at your event
- Charitable organizations have the option to charge additional per person to increase donation. All Tickets sold through our website. Tickets sold as tables.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 should visit the winery.
- Please Visit our Concierge to Check-In upon arrival
- Our staff will check you in and escort you to your assigned table, self seating is not allowed.
- Tables can seat 4 to 6 guests maximum.
- Tables and/or chairs cannot be moved, they have been placed in accordance with social distancing and state mandated requirements and must remain in place.
- Social Distancing applies to all areas inside and outside. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain six feet apart.
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Masks must be worn upon arrival and at all times when not seated at your assigned table.
- Please remove all personal items from tables upon departure.